Posted on June 22, 2012 / Comments Off / Show post tags
The Big Issue vendors are sporting brand-new, bright blue bibs. To mark the launch of the new uniforms, the sponsor Fairtrade-certified Fairhills Wines, is offering a fantastic prize for five readers AND for their favourite vendors.
It’s easy to enter:
• When you spot your vendor wearing the new blue bib, simply snap a photo of them
• Post it on our Facebook fan page wall — The Big Issue-South Africa
• Or email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
The five photos that Fairhills founder Bernard Fontannaz judges to be the brightest, funkiest, happiest will win…
• A Fairhills hamper of four superb wines to enjoy this winter for each of the five readers submitting the winning photographs
• A R500 food grocery voucher for each of the five vendors featured in the winning photographs
Vendors have all been informed about the promotion and are raring to have their photographs taken in their bright new uniforms.
Competition closes 12 July 2012. Winners will be notified in person and announced in issue #200. Good luck!